Marketing & Sales
Marketing and sales are key activities that drive business growth. While marketing builds awareness around the company’s brand and product/service offerings, the sales function actively looks to convert potential customers into actual customers, retain existing customers or upsell existing customers to a higher level of product or service offering.
- What Is the Difference Between Sales and Marketing And Why You Need to Know
- What’s the Difference Between Sales and Marketing? A Simple & Easy Primer
- Building a brand strategy: Essentials for long-term success
- The Ultimate Guide to Marketing Strategies & How to Improve Your Digital Presence
- The Ultimate Guide to Business Development and How It Can Help Your Company Grow
- The Best Revenue-Driving Sales Incentives For Your Startup