Building teams and managing people is a necessity for any startup. Entrepreneurs must learn how to manage diverse talent as the startup grows. Teams take many different forms, and the composition will vary in terms of skillsets, experience levels, professional credentials, and labor classification. Teams might include founders, advisors, employees, independent contractors, outsourced service providers, and professional service providers such as lawyers and accountants. It is up to the founder team to determine the best mix of talent to leverage as the company grows.
- 7 Keys to Building a Winning Startup Team
- The 7 C’s: How to Find and Hire Great Employees
- The Startup Hiring Guide: Hiring for rapid growth from 5 to 50
- Should Startups Hire Permanent Employees or Contract Resources?
- 1099 Employee: Everything You Need to Know
- Six Ways to Get Great Business Advice for Free
- 7 Tactics to Get the Most Out of Your Startup’s Advisors